Naruto Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Eternity

Your destination for Naruto Eternity news and information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.

Go down 
+4
Rokuu
Nagato
kamil1234
Demnex
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demnex
Academy Student
Academy Student
Demnex

I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. Empty
PostSubject: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Arrow So yea here they are: Sabaku(Garra) puppet, Clay Art, Jashin (hidan), Haku, idk....Custom jutsus: meidc, tool maunuplation (or sumthing XD), The Gates that Lee uses. and i want to tell u one more thing....

[strike][b] UCHIHAS PWN!!!!! afro <------PWN
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:45 pm

uchihas suck a hairy dildo so stfu HYUUGA's RULE!!!! and btw all u suggested will be ingame as Clasess =] so at the beggining u will start as Trainee.......... then i dunno o.o
Back to top Go down
Demnex
Academy Student
Academy Student
Demnex

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:17 pm

uchihas pwn, all hyuugas can do is see chakra wow and have good reflex.....but Uchiha have legendary doujutsus... like internal mang, freeze, genjutsu, and copy
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:36 pm

dude im sure they'll add that cuz there kinda main and good clans
AND UCHIHAS KICKASS,screw them Hyuuga holes!
Back to top Go down
Rokuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:38 pm

every "clan" u jus said are all in GOA , how bout inuzuka or some other new clans that other games rarely use BE ORIGINAL <--- not u solar lol ur original enough ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Genin
Genin
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:22 pm

Rokuu wrote:
every "clan" u jus said are all in GOA , how bout inuzuka or some other new clans that other games rarely use BE ORIGINAL <--- not u solar lol ur original enough ^.^
haha! I agree ! Razz clown
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:03 pm

ya lol like KONAN!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:41 am

Nagato wrote:
dude im sure they'll add that cuz there kinda main and good clans
AND UCHIHAS KICKASS,screw them Hyuuga holes!

LOl hyuuga pwns all!
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:48 am

pshh come on >_> naruto owned neji and sasuke owned naruto SO uchihas OWN(sharingan Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Demnex
Academy Student
Academy Student
Demnex

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:51 pm

..................Konan Neutral whut jutsus will she have paper wall? paper shurken? paper......blast? XD
Back to top Go down
Demnex
Academy Student
Academy Student
Demnex

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:05 pm

pein clan??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:19 pm

dude this isnt some shity rip stop postin shit like this >.> if there would be "pein clan" all u would get is Rinnegan and it would be like random in character creation so u choose hyuuga but then a pop up appears saying "Would you like to become possesor of the Rinnegan?" or W.e o.o now dont post shit like that man >.>
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:44 pm

psshh there would be like Rin,Barrier,Control,Push,Pull,SUmmoning,and that one BIG SHIT at the end asgnist Naruto Smile
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Rokuu wrote:

well .... you tried to make a good point ..... but FAILED .. he didnt suggest inuzuka or aburame or some other shit like that cause cause guess what .... its already there .......... (O.o)
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:01 am

and bout the pein thing it will be a class >.> so if you find a way to get pein class you will have peins jutsus i think o.o
Back to top Go down
Karama
Academy Student
Academy Student
Karama

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Concerning the Akatsuki members, most of their jutsus are considered OP and theres a reason why Rinnegan isnt in alot of naruto games, because for instance you have the so called Jashin clan with Hidan being the only known member of that clan throughout the whole series with invicibility and regeneration skills and moves Pein pulled out were only because of the setup he used with the chakra rods which isnt how the Rinnegan clan actually fought. Akatsuki is the definition of OP in Naruto and therefore adding imitations of them in the game without making them op is almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:27 pm

rofl iv been testin the game with Solar i know what jutsus are in there i mean the jutsus pein uses rofl dunno bout rinnegan tho
Back to top Go down
Rokuu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:03 am

doomchild ..... i was making a point not saying wats gonna be there or not so get ur facts right before u talk shit....ANYWAY i have high hopes for solar and this game and cant wait soooo plz keep us updated on wats goin on cause id love to kno thank you!
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:03 am

rofl what you wanna know? like what jutsus are in game? or maybe how the jutsus look like ? =] haha
Back to top Go down
Karama
Academy Student
Academy Student
Karama

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Kamil add me to yur msn. Blitzroww@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:56 pm

ok btw ROFLCOPTERMAO O.O UR KARAMA MONSTER? (in goa)
Back to top Go down
Demnex
Academy Student
Academy Student
Demnex

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:15 pm

make that clan where they can use wood style techs
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Demnex wrote:

that clan is called Senju (it was one of the first konoha clans) and the jutsu style is called Mokuton ... and its already in the game =p
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Genin
Genin
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Doomchild29 wrote:
Demnex wrote:

that clan is called Senju (it was one of the first konoha clans) and the jutsu style is called Mokuton ... and its already in the game =p
LMfao finally someone who knows that, i know a lot of people who don't know that
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Kiyoshi wrote:
Doomchild29 wrote:
Demnex wrote:

LMfao finally someone who knows that, i know a lot of people who don't know that

of course i know about it ... i love all of the Special Kekkai Gekai (or whatever you call a birth trait) elements [my favorite is gurens crystal-style though =p]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. Empty

Back to top Go down

I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity :: Naruto Eternity :: Suggestions-
Jump to: