Naruto Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Eternity

Your destination for Naruto Eternity news and information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.

Go down 
+4
Rokuu
Nagato
kamil1234
Demnex
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:37 pm

i know one element you dont know though ..... youton .... **hint** this was created through the Yonbi (or four-tailed demon)**hint** do you know what it is ?
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:55 am

u mean lava? btw u twat dont duble post if i had admin *yes it says that im admin but i donr have verbs* i would delete ur post >.> edit ur post man dont duble post
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:24 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
u mean lava? btw u twat dont duble post if i had admin *yes it says that im admin but i donr have verbs* i would delete ur post >.> edit ur post man dont duble post

yah well your not so fuck off ..... if you have a problem with my posts then tell me without out the unneeded language (fuck, Twat, and what ever the fuck else that comes to mind) [btw what the fuck is wrong with double posting ??? Huh ???]
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm

double posting make u look like a retard couze it looks like u dont know where the edit button is =] so stfu
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:02 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
double posting make u look like a retard couze it looks like u dont know where the edit button is =] so stfu

2 words .... FUCK OFF =D
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:45 pm

7 letters FUCK OFF =D
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:50 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
7 letters FUCK OFF =D

nice =p
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Doomchild29 wrote:
nice =p

i know =D
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:36 pm

no..
this topic fails...
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:59 pm

just like u =D
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:35 pm

no you baldy!
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:03 am

Damn don't start again plz Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:32 am

fine... fine... just tell him to not act like a twat XD
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:33 pm

we need some screenshots Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.   I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I was bored so am just saying some of the clans u guys should add.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity :: Naruto Eternity :: Suggestions-
Jump to: