Naruto Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Eternity

Your destination for Naruto Eternity news and information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Release Date

Go down 
+3
Rokuu
kamil1234
Hermit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kamil1234
Admin

Game Release Date - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:42 am

ok bish XD try say somethin bad bout Minato Namikaze and ill beat the shit outta ya >.> plus Minato is 100% coolness
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:15 pm

Ishiro wrote:
Nagato wrote:
XD that Avatar is from a DS naruto game
and no nejis sucks ass and HINATA IS UGLY!

Which is totally why Neji killed a Sound Nin Jounin. It's totally why Neji is the only member of his class to have reached Jounin rank. It's totally why Rock Lee was never able to beat him. And it's totally why he singlehandidly broke out a Water Imprisonment set up by an S-Rank Missing nin. It's totally why he had just about mastered his clans moves even though he was never taught, and he was a branch clan member.

Right. He so totally sucks ass. >.>

And if you sir, think Hinata is ugly, I call into question your taste of females. Perhaps you like males better.

Doomchild29 wrote:

OOH YAH DONT MAKE ME GO BANKAI NO JUTSU ON YOUR ASS !!!

Yeah. Cause that worked really well against a four-eyed pencil thin geek with a fairy bow. Rolling Eyes

not so fast
Sound Jounin are weak ass fuck you can own them just like that -_-
they only reason he got Jounin was he is kinda strong and he has a Keikei Genkai
and ROFL the only reason Rock Lee Didn't defeat him is because he nvr used any fucking gates, he doesn't wannna fuuking kill him -_-
and come ON rofl who do you think will win a full gate lee with super human strenth like super man and speed like Sonic and a Hyuuga with a move that can see some1s chakra?
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:56 pm

rofl he doesnt have super strength >.> plus if he would open all gates he would die thats why the last one is called the death gate >.> and with byakugan Neji can see whats behind him within 50m so yeah Neji would win and kidoumaru was strong so stfu >.>
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Nagato wrote:
not so fast

=0

Nagato wrote:
Sound Jounin are weak ass fuck you can own them just like that -_-

Which is totally why they beat two Leaf Jounin, and everyone thought sending the squad out after them was suicide. A Genin beating a Jounin from any village is a feat, and Kidomaru was considered pretty strong. Neji was at a disadvantage from the ranged attacks, and the gold armor negating his 64 Strike.

Nagato wrote:
they only reason he got Jounin was he is kinda strong and he has a Keikei Genkai

Thank you for agreeing that Neji is strong. And like Sasuke said, a Kekkei Genkai is simply another tool a ninja uses. It's only as strong as the user.

Nagato wrote:
and ROFL the only reason Rock Lee Didn't defeat him is because he nvr used any fucking gates, he doesn't wannna fuuking kill him -_-

Right. Cause Gates was a technique to be used out of desperation. It was a last ditch attempt, much like Sarutobi's sealing of Orochimaru's arms. Plus, like the sealing, there was no guarantee that it would actually work.

Nagato wrote:
and come ON rofl who do you think will win a full gate lee with super human strenth like super man and speed like Sonic and a Hyuuga with a move that can see some1s chakra?

Hyuuga, of course. They're comparable to Gaara. They have a nasty chakra sealing close range attack, and an ultimate defensive maneuver. Best case for you is a tie, since the gate user would be screwed over by their own technique's anyway. They're like suicide bombers. They may kill someone, but they always die.
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:52 pm

and thats why ISHIRO EICKS btw Ishiro i thought i told u to add me on msn >.< xD kamil_8_95@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:04 pm

I can't wait till this comes out.
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Same Here ^^
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:03 pm

everybody on this forum cant wait for the game to come out =D
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:36 pm

xD sure i'm so boring cuz i only can play BE and Trickster -.- i wanna play a naruto game!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:44 pm

HAHAH XD then play one? o.o
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Lol but it's boring now nd NE is the best game in Byond xD What a Face
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:22 pm

i agree =D NE!!!! WOOT!!!
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:23 pm

ya lee does have super strengh and even with 2 gates HE will fucking own him
Do your just saying that cuz you fucking like NEJI YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
Lee& Guy in Gate Mode > All of Hyuuga clan

I HAVE SAID IT EVERY THING I SAY IS TRUE!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Since you didn't read last time, I'll break this down for you.

Nagato wrote:
ya lee does have super strengh and even with 2 gates HE will fucking own him

Just like he owned Gaara right? Now, Gaara's defense was passive. It didn't deal any damage back. Neji's Kaiten is active. It deals damage.

We even have a fight to compare with. Neji vs. Naruto. Naruto broke through Neji's defense using the Kyuubi's chakra. But that's the 9-Tailed Beast. Are you going to tell me that gate's is stronger than the Chakra Fox?

Nagato wrote:
Do your just saying that cuz you fucking like NEJI YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I suppose you would know alot about faggots, seeing as how you think Hinata is ugly. >.>

Nagato wrote:
Lee& Guy in Gate Mode > All of Hyuuga clan

Except Lee couldn't touch Neji. You can say 'oh, he wasn't in Gates'. But remember, Lee couldn't touch Neji, and Neji wasn't even using his wtf pwnt skills.

Nagato wrote:
I HAVE SAID IT EVERY THING I SAY IS TRUE!! Smile

The cake is a lie.
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:06 am

like always high five Ishiro XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Game Release Date - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Release Date
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2