Naruto Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Eternity

Your destination for Naruto Eternity news and information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:36 pm

the title explains it post your own clan ideas and comment on others right here

OniiKodomo (Devils Children)
Clan of the Village Hidden In the Shadows

Ruling clan of the long lost Hidden Shadow Village, members of this clan are seen VERY few and far between. Their trademarks are the unique beasts and demons pacted with along with the grave powers and defects that come with said pacts. Members of this clan obtain their power from the dark beasts, demons, and monsters that they summon and pact with. As members of this clan begin to mature in life they are required to find and pact with said monsters, once the pact is complete the demon and Clan member become companions for life.When in battle members of the OniiKodomo clan summon their pact-beasts to unleash fearsome jutsu and techniques. High ranked and strong willed members of this clan can even unite with their pact-monsters and take on inhumane transformations which boost their powers to unconceivable levels. Those who try to unite with a pact-beast without being strong enough will have their minds forever consumed by darkness and their bodies forfeited to the very beasts that serve them. There comes a price from pacting with beasts though … the user of the pact must give up some part of themselves to obtain the power. For example you might have to forfeit your sight, your sense of hearing, all sense of touch, and sometimes even the ability to reproduce is lost, the power of the demon the pact is made with determines how drastic or detrimental the loss will be. It is not unheard of for members of this clan to have as many as 2 or 3 pact-beasts and members who do so have powers that the rest can not hope to achieve but the power is bittersweet for each pact requires some new sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Nice ^^
Back to top Go down
SolarOblivion
Admin
SolarOblivion

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:45 pm

cool!

hate the name though--it doesn't really fit the description

The idea seems a little too unrestricted too--monsters, demons, animals...it'd be cooler if it was just "demon animals" and rather than them being from a new village, you could possibly do it like this:

Around the beginning of the Inuzuka clan, some members started trying to tame other animals besides dogs and performed experiments and such on creating creatures and were exiled from the clan. They became independent and changed their clan name and continued experimentation eventually creating the "demon animals"
Back to top Go down
https://narutoeternity.forumotion.net
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:50 pm

to tell you the truth that was the background for the clan i was orginaly thinking of ..... but yah i like the idea of them being an exiled clan too ..... eitha way im working on finding a base headband image so i can edit for da clan ... and OniiKodomo was best i can do .... dont really know that much japanese .... i wanted it to say DoomChildren or Children Of Doom , and i understand what your saying with the unrestricted things ....they actually summon dark beasts/demons from another plane entirely to pact with =D
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:54 pm

uhh isnt that a bit opd? and the name sux xD
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:56 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
uhh isnt that a bit opd? and the name sux xD

not really with the sacrifices they have to put foreword to even make a pact .... AND YES I KNOW THE NAME SUCKS ITS THE BEST I CAN DO !!! =S
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:02 pm

lol but i thought we arent allowed to make our own clans ._.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:07 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
lol but i thought we arent allowed to make our own clans ._.

this isnt for the game this is for shits and giggles XP
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:09 pm

oh ok......... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA BUHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA WAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA *dies*
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:22 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
oh ok......... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA BUHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA WAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA *dies*

Whats so funny (>,<)
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:30 pm

dunno... just posted that at completly random o.o plus im acting abit high couze in 24 hours i slept only for like 2 hours
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:31 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
24 hours i slept only for like 2 hours
ouch >,<
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Doomchild29 wrote:
kamil1234 wrote:
24 hours i slept only for like 2 hours
ouch >,<

do.Ob LoL
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:44 pm

wtf are u on about?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Genin
Genin
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:01 pm

Haha, That was pretty good, and so was the example Solar had too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:42 pm

soooooooooo .... is no one esle gonna post any form of clan idea ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!   YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YOUR OWN CLAN IDEAS !!!!
Page 1 of 1