Naruto Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Eternity

Your destination for Naruto Eternity news and information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Discussion

Go down 
+2
Nagato
kamil1234
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

Clan Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:44 am

what in the game or anime?
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:38 am

stfu nagato u know? when his takin pills Neji can just 64 palms him and boom no chakra that means that pills wont work (u know pills also need chakra to burn calories >.>) so stfu nagato and woow u know that its called Mangekyou Sharingan but do u know what it does couze i dont think u do and btw he didnt take my admin away he made me moderator and i can still delete topics >.>
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 pm

lawl are you kidding me? even if he uses 64 palms the pills will keep giving him chakra and 1 hit and hes fucking dead so reallly Akimichi own the hyuuuga Smile
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:53 pm

actually akimichis are slow as fuck Very Happy and Hyuugas are fast so Hyuugas own akimichis =] now stfu no one wants to hear u
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:58 pm

lawl with pills there fucking crazy fast and they will just own him in one hit Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:10 pm

Nagato wrote:
lawl with pills there fucking crazy fast and they will just own him in one hit Smile

nope hyuuga has good reflex and they are fast.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:13 pm

dude pills also drain them so they can get killed by them selfs and btw choji in pepper pill was no were near Neji >.> in speed so stfu =D (nagato not u Kenryou)
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:39 pm

no you cuz chouji really only needs 1 pill and that won't him Smile!!!!
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:50 am

rofl i dont think spinach pill pill be enough againts Neji and all pills drain him >.>
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:23 pm

no and spinage doesn't killl him ><
he willl own neji with a snap in the finger Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:18 pm

dude all pills drain him >.> and btw Neji could own him couze 1. tayuya said "I knew it wasnt a good idea to leave the weakest of the group to fight thoose kids" <<<< something like that and btw he had massive problems fighting him and Neji would own jiroubou in seconds =D now stfu couze everytime i see ur name under posts i want to shoot myself Sad
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 pm

they are great shinobis ok? now shut up ¬¬
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:55 pm

BUT HYUUGAS ARE EVEN GREATER =] now shut the fuck up =]
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:35 pm

no akimichis are!! and you stut up :]
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:51 am

HYUUGAS ARE BETTER!!! and u shut up =]
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:14 pm

You're saying that Chouji could land a hit on Neji? Please.

Rock Lee couldn't even scratch Neji. And he's much faster than Chouji.
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:33 pm

again HIGH FIVE ISHIRO!!!!! =D *thinks* holy shit why didnt i think of that before >.<*
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:04 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
again HIGH FIVE ISHIRO!!!!! =D *thinks* holy shit why didnt i think of that before >.<*

Clan Discussion - Page 2 Highfive
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:45 am

Yay =D add me on msn Ishiro =D
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:30 pm

are you still fucking kidding me -_-
Rock lee always wheres weights...
In Gates he will own him in one ****ing hit
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:50 pm

ur a retard but oh well.....
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Nagato wrote:
are you still fucking kidding me -_-
Rock lee always wheres weights...
In Gates he will own him in one ****ing hit

Gates was specifically designed to beat Neji. Why? Cause it had high speed.

What does Chouji not have? High speed. Fatass = no speed. No speed = no hitting Neji.
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:56 pm

holy shit dude >.> enough of ur 200 IQ >.> u think too good take a break... when Nagato will piss me off again ill tell to talk to him =D ok? High Five Ishiro =D
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:31 pm

no he has a IQ of 21 and i have an IQ of 126...
Kamil every thing he says is retarded and the only reason you agree to his retarded shit is cuz you 2 are fags...
and i nvr said that Gates can only beat Neji
it can beat almost every1 unless its a Bijuu like Naruto in tails form...
so why don't you stop argueing cuz you got proven wrong and GTFO and go play Smile listen to Nickolodian....... Smile Smile
and look at Ishiro hes on the forum all day =/....
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Nagato wrote:
no he has a IQ of 21

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_reference_chart

An IQ of 21 would mean I have a 'Severe Mental Disability'. I'm pretty sure that typing out clear, logical and coherent responses on a forum means I have an IQ higher than that, not to mention a firm grasping of English, and basic knowledge of how to use a computer and the internet.

Care to assume more, ass? >.>

Nagato wrote:
and i have an IQ of 126...

Right, because 'bright' people naturally use improper English, grammar, and spelling. Not to mention you can't assemble anything that looks like a reasonable argument.

Unless you're really trying to look stupid. Cause you're doing a good job at it.

Nagato wrote:
Kamil every thing he says is retarded and the only reason you agree to his retarded shit is cuz you 2 are fags...

Maybe Kamil just recognizes someone as being reasonable, as opposed to you, who can't move beyond the 3rd grade level of tossing out one petty insult after another.

Nagato wrote:
and i nvr said that Gates can only beat Neji

Gates was designed to beat Neji. I'm pretty sure that's the only thing Lee has that would come close to beating him. Since, you know, it's made for the occasion. Which means Lee's other techniques don't work.

Nagato wrote:
it can beat almost every1 unless its a Bijuu like Naruto in tails form...

Completely non-sensical statement. But what else do we expect from you?

Nagato wrote:
so why don't you stop argueing cuz you got proven wrong

Proven wrong? I've utterly smashed all of your feeble points, and not once have you successfully challenged any of mine. Additionally, you've ignored them at your leisure, and resorted to the Karama-esque tactic of baby name calling and slander.

Right. I totally lost. [/sarcasm]

Nagato wrote:
and GTFO and go play Smile listen to Nickolodian....... Smile Smile

NO U SIR LOLZ

Nagato wrote:
and look at Ishiro hes on the forum all day =/....

I'm guessing you have proof that I am? Then let's see it. Go on...

Nope, more ridiculous, unsustainable claims from you. Surprise.

Oh, by the way...if you said I'm on the forum all day, that means you must be on the forum the same amount of time as me, or longer, in order to figure out that I'm on all day. Which means that you fail even more, since you're on longer.

That, by the way, is called logical reasoning. Don't hurt your head too hard trying to figure it out sweety. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next