Naruto Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Eternity

Your destination for Naruto Eternity news and information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Discussion

Go down 
+3
Nagato
Doomchild29
kamil1234
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kamil1234
Admin

Clan Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:58 am

no =,= Hanabi is Hinatas younger sister ¬.¬
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Genin
Genin
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Doomchild29 wrote:
Nagato wrote:
lmao ok Hinabi is the little girl right?
from Hyuuga?

i know im only at page 4 and im catching up to the comments ... not sure if someone has corrected this yet but ... OMFG are you retarded ... its a typo the name is supposed to be Hirabi or killer bee the jinchuuriki of the 8 tails ....NOT A HYUUGA .... i assume that the hyuuga girl you are referring to is **HINATA** and yes i agree she he is noobish ....
LMfao I noticed that too, that's why i got all confused.
Also Isn't his name Kirabi not Hirabi?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Genin
Genin
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:06 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
AND LMFAO what are you talking about? I don't think you understand what he's talking about
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:37 pm

kamil1234 wrote:

not a single person in this ENTIRE SERIES (except for sasuke/itachi) have a brother/sister , neji and hinata are just cousins
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:59 am

u fuckin twat watch Naruto vs Neji battle in chuunin exam and you will see that Hinata has a sister >.> Hiashi will say to Hanabi idk he will say something like this "Hanabi watch carefully this guy is the most talented child of the Hyuuga clan and his even stronger than you sister" Hanabi: "Stronger than my sister!?" somethin about these lines and in the manga its diff he doesnt say that his stronger that her sister so watch it XD
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:58 am

kamil1234 wrote:
u fuckin twat watch Naruto vs Neji battle in chuunin exam and you will see that Hinata has a sister >.> Hiashi will say to Hanabi idk he will say something like this "Hanabi watch carefully this guy is the most talented child of the Hyuuga clan and his even stronger than you sister" Hanabi: "Stronger than my sister!?" somethin about these lines and in the manga its diff he doesnt say that his stronger that her sister so watch it XD
lol
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:47 am

not lol but really Hinata has a sister >.>
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:01 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
not lol but really Hinata has a sister >.>
yes i know
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:11 pm

see ur a good boy XD
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
Doomchild29

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:42 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
i stand corrected ... ealier today i saw said manga chapter ..... and you are correct hinata does have a little sister named Hinabi ... and hinatas father (not sure what his name is) makes the statement "sure, take her, she is weaker then her sister Hinabi anyways" .... or atleast something very close to that""
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Genin
Genin
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Lol all i wanna know is how you guys got started on talking about Hinabi , off of Kirabi?
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 pm

its Hanabi u twat XD and we dunno i just wanted to show that Hinata has a sister buhahaha
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Doomchild29 wrote:
kamil1234 wrote:
i stand corrected ... ealier today i saw said manga chapter ..... and you are correct hinata does have a little sister named Hinabi ... and hinatas father (not sure what his name is) makes the statement "sure, take her, she is weaker then her sister Hinabi anyways" .... or atleast something very close to that""

ya stupid of course she has a sister if you watched the chuunin in Naruto vs Neji you can see hinabi next to hinatas fucking dad!!

and kamil...
HINATA IS SO FUCKING UGLY LMAO GOD SHE MAKES ME SICK JUST LOOKING AT HER *throws up* wait lemme add something just saying her name makes me SICK!!!!
but temari is hot Laughing
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:15 pm

temari looks like a piece of shit like ur avatar.... dude stfu u fuckin bleach whore now go home couze Hinata completly owns temari and btw its Hanabi u fucking retard no... what was i goin to say...... AHHH yeah.... get a life >_>
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
Kenryou

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:22 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
temari looks like a piece of shit like ur avatar.... dude stfu u fuckin bleach whore now go home couze Hinata completly owns temari and btw its Hanabi u fucking retard no... what was i goin to say...... AHHH yeah.... get a life >_>

lol they only are cartoons calm down
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:54 pm

too bad temari still looks like shit and Hinata looks GREAT!!! not some shit looking temari but HINATA!!!!! WOOO HINATA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Genin
Genin
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Kenryou wrote:
kamil1234 wrote:

lol they only are cartoons calm down
Lol a normal person? sweet.
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:09 pm

what the hell u talkin about? XD
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Genin
Genin
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:15 pm

lmfao nothing....
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:58 am

stfu then XD j/k =D btw do not spam this topic with one letter posts if u do ill delete all of em =D
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:34 pm

are you fucking kidding me your that guy from goa and your like super strong and if you super strong that means you have no life cuz it takes forever to train in GOA so stfu NO LIFE FUCKING WHORE.....
and hinata is fucking ugly ROFL
temari has bigger boobs and shes the uglyiest girl in Naruto >_>
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:48 am

ROFLCOPTER oh god ur fucking retarded >.> temari is no were close to Hinata's boobs >.>btw im not that strong in GOA
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Strength in GOA is worthless since so many people EZ, and several level edited. And they try to pass it off as 1337 skillz.
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:32 pm

xD idc i dont play it anymore XD plus i meant lvls not strength couze str is like 200+ on my char o.o
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Genin
Genin
Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:40 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
stfu then XD j/k =D btw do not spam this topic with one letter posts if u do ill delete all of em =D
Lol that wasn't "one letter" It was twelve X)
clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Discussion
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next